Rothmans Bed and Breakfast is located in at 22 High Street, Great Baddow, in Essex, just 30 minutes from London.
The house is a Heritage, Grade II listed manor home, dating from about 1600. It has many original features, including a Jacobean staircase and panelled, oak-beamed rooms.
Outside, Wisteria-bedecked windows look south across a large, secluded walled garden
- Friendly, informal atmosphere in a family home where children are welcome;dog-friendly.
- Full English breakfast with high quality ingredients e.g. free range eggs. A continental breakfast is also available, as well as a wide selection of cold meats, cheeses, breads and yoghurts.
- The King Four Poster and Double Regency rooms are en-suite, and the Georgian twin has a private bathroom/toilet.
- The Edwardian and Victorian singles share 2 shower/toilets and another toilet.
- Guest lounge with Sky TV (incl. Sky Sports) , and Snooker Room.
- Private walled garden with tables and parasols, and a range of children's play equipment.
- Ample facilities adjacent to the bedrooms including two showers, and three toilets.
- Ample free parking and free WiFi.
- All bedrooms have either Sky TV or Freeview.
- Non-smoking house.
- Single rooms from £43.00.
- Twin room from £82.00.
*Special Offer* Single room from 43.00
Please always check our direct daily prices for our special offers.